Monday, October 28, 2013

Food For Thought


For my A.P. language and composition class, we have to write a blog, hence this blog. We also have to have a blog focus, and as of right now, my topic has changed. My topic will now be ‘Food For Thought’. So if you scroll down past this post, my posts will be about high school.

            I know it might be confusing but please don’t freak out in the comments. I will most likely incorporate some high school and teenage aspects into my later posts. Something I might be talking about is stuff like self-harm, bullying, homework, and all the other beautiful things the world has to offer, she said sarcastically.

            Food For Thought, to me, isn’t a very positive subject. So I apologize in advanced if anything on here makes you feel any kind of negative emotions, but these things can’t be left unsaid any longer.

It’s a fair warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment